Sunday, August 28, 2011

Such a Busy Month


Sorry for the lack of posts but we've had a very busy month. My oldest had her Birthday this month, and we had my parents visit for a few days, plus had a Birthday party! if you follow me on Pinterest you probably saw the board I have dedicated to her party. It was a big success, despite some early concern about the number of guests. We made button bracelets at Glitter Workshop, then we had a sleepover.
Let me tell you five eleven/twelve year olds, plus my two girls can be a LOT of fun, but pretty tiring. Here are some quick snaps from the events.
The decorations had a cute little owl, so we ran with it. These cupcakes I found on Family Fun were perfect.

How cute are these little cookies?! I got them from a seller on Etsy, and she was just so lovely to work with. They were just as delicious as they are cute!

I set up a little "candy buffet" for the girls to have a take-aways. I might have re-thought this is I'd have remembered they were coming straight to my house afterword...

No comments: