Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bentos for the week so far...

I've been so busy doing things around the house the past few days it's wearing me out! Now I'm coming down with something, so more than ever my creative time at night is my therapy. I've been trying to get my brain to work harder on new ideas. I'm playing this game where I blindly choose a cookie cutter and have to incorporate that theme into the Bentos. Here's what I've come up with so far...


We re-live a lot of favorites in this house. Snap peas and flower sandwiches are always a hit, and of course fortune cookies!
This was for my oldest daughter yesterday. Hubby is trying to convert her to a Packer fan. I thought this might maker her a little more popular with the boys at her lunch table too...
The little one is doing her weekly unit on apples this week, so I used that for her lunch.
This is tomorrow's lunch. This is as creative as I can get with laryngitis, and after having spent the day moving furniture around...

1 comment:

VintageMom said...

Those are adorable! Would you like to come over and link up your post to my new link party featuring lunchbox ideas? You can find it here: http://allergyfreecookery.blogspot.com/2011/10/allergy-friendly-lunchbox-love-4-and.html.

Thanks!
Lisa @ Allergy Free Vintage Cookery