Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are you still there?

Well HELLO there! Hello? Hello? Oh good you're still there!

Oh I know, you thought I might have just given up, right? Well okay so you might have been right. All this social media is hard to keep up with you know? What?! What do you mean everyone else manages?! Oh okay, I know I can too. Yes I promise I'll try to be better at it.

So quick catch up; I updated my profile here if you care to click on over and check it out. The shop is still up and running, and I hope you found your way through the name change and all. If you need a refresher you can see artsy-crafty hair accessories and jewelry at Daisy Petal Designs on Etsy. I have a shop for the little girls in your life too at Littlest Blooms. Oh you say you like Vintage, yeah me too, check it out here Daisy Petal Destash and Vintage.

Okay I have a lot of cleaning up to do around here, but I promise I'll be back later to update you on my newest creative adventure! Please come back!

No comments: