Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here I go...

I thought since I'm actually putting some time and effort into Etsy, mabye it's time to get out there and Blog. Boy am I terrified! So this is the first post. I suppose it should be something monumental, but seeing as how it's the middle of the night and I've been home with my girls all day it won't be.
A little about me I guess is a good way to start. I'm a thirty something Mom to two girls, ages 10 and 3. Married to a wonderful man, most of the time; the wonderful part, not the married part. We just moved from one college town to another.
I hope to share with you some of the parts of me through this blog. You'll see my projects, my family, bit of my life. I hope some successes, probably some failures, and well just a little of everything.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey! so glad you found my blog, and I'm excited to follow yours! Welcome to the blogging world and as you can see I'm still learning myself =) Your headbands and clips are beautiful and I wish you the best, merry christmas.