Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Begining to Look A Lot like Christmas


Creative title huh? Well it's true. I started decorating for Christmas. Our new(er) tradition is to be home Christmas morning. It got really easy to enforce once we moved out of state the first time. It's nice for the kids to be able to stay in their pajamas most of the day, play with their new toys from Santa, and basically just soak up the day.
For last few years, my Brother-in-Law has been going to his girlfriend, now fiances family, also out of state from my In-Laws. So my In-Laws now come by us, which is nice too. Here's the thing, having company makes me compulsively want to do things to the house, paint, upgrade, buy furniture, decorate, etc. My poor husband, and our poor bank account can't take it. So this Christmas I'm trying to spruce up the decorations we already have, and just plan a BEAUTIFUL holiday dinner table, on a BUDGET. You'll probably see more posts about this in the weeks to come

No comments: